The Manufacturing Technician (Prep) contributes to developing Symbiosis’ mutually beneficial relationships by:
• Processing and manufacturing of aseptic products, from the ordering of raw materials to the dispatch of the finished pharmaceutical product for clinical trial use.
• Manufacturing of aseptic products, including maintaining the status of a validated aseptic clean room operator, material preparation, reconciliation, labelling and packaging.
• Complete all batch manufacturing records and all associated documentation to cGMP and SOPs.in an accurate and timely manner.
• Undertake general housekeeping and maintenance of the facility in an audit-ready’ state at all times.
• Participate in training sessions.
• Participate in the continued improvement of systems within the facility to ensure efficient and timely manufacturing process.
• Perceive problems as they develop and communicate such to the Manufacturing Team Leader.
• Ensure training records are up to date and accurate as per current SOP revisions
• Ensure cleanrooms are cleaned as per procedures and timelines
• Prepare components and consumables for use in manufacturing.
• Set up the clean room and equipment in preparation for manufacturing.
• Ensure correct materials are processes as per BMR’s.
• Undertake routine in-use monitoring of clean room suites during manufacturing.
• Reconcile all materials used in the manufacturing process
Compliance & Quality Management
• Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with GMP and Health & Safety guidance.
• Assist in the undertaking of reviews associated with Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA), deviations (including investigations and out of specifications).
• Support validation and qualification of equipment and processes as required.
Management & Development of Team
• Assist the Manufacturing Management Team in the induction of manufacturing staff to ensure they are clear about how they contribute to Symbiosis and can operate at their best.
• Understand the other team members’ needs, capabilities and preferred ways of working, and provide them with support and feedback.
• Attend, participate and contribute to regular staff and management meetings, as necessary.
• Invest in developing relationships with all staff to fully understand the needs of other staff and communicate accordingly.
• Invest in developing relationships with the management team to ensure we are a high performing Manufacturing team and Symbiosis’ services meet expectations.
• Act as an ambassador for the company.
Working hours for this role are 2-week shift pattern. Week 1 7am – 3pm / Week 2 2pm to 10pm
• Educated to a minimum of 5 National 5’s or Higher in Mathematics and English
• Educated to degree level in Life Sciences
• Ability to follow and complete manufacturing documentation accurately
• Experience of a GMP controlled cleanroom environment
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacture
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible and adaptive team player
• Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a busy environment
Please submit your details, CV and a covering message to apply for this role.