purpose and scope of the position
The Marketing Manager contributes to developing Symbiosis’ mutually beneficial relationships by:
- Being responsible for the company’s marketing initiatives, overseeing the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Managing the development, implementation and effectiveness measurement of marketing strategy and activities in line with the overall Business Development strategy. The generation of sales enquiries leading to the achievement of sales revenue targets.
- Managing marketing activities that directly contribute to sales lead generation. This will include internal and external marketing support activities.
Educated to degree level in marketing, business, or relevant experience in a similar role
Life science degree would be advantageous
IT skills – Microsoft packages
Knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies
Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
Ability to work on own initiative
3 to 5 years’ experience of marketing within Life Sciences sector
Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
Flexible and adaptive team player
Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a busy environment
We would like to invite application for full time, office-based hours, however we will also consider applicants interested in part time hours.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter, detailing your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Manage the co-ordination and analysis of press campaigns, maintaining content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant information (with Ramarketing).
- Responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Ensure that the companies’ vision and values are instilled across internal and external communications.
- Manage the regular internal company communications update.
managing organisational relationships
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings, as necessary.
- Invest in developing relationships with my colleagues and management team to ensure we are a high performing team and Symbiosis’ services meet expectations.
- Act as an ambassador for the company.