PURPOSE & SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Develop brand Identity to elevate market awareness of our services, while helping to drive sales.
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing-related discipline
- Additional industry qualifications i.e. CIM or similar
- IT skills – Microsoft packages
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- CRM – MS Dynamics, Hubspot or similar
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Experience in a marketing capacity in industry
- Track record of delivery multiple campaigns
- Experience in helping organise exhibitions and events management
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive team player
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a busy environment
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Trust and respect
- Communicating effectively
- Enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Target and results orientated.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Demonstrates an understanding of online audiences’ behaviour needs and changing trends and how these drive business actions
- A problem solver – curious in nature, able to review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Support across the marketing mix
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for all services of Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services.
- Using the full mix of traditional & digital marketing for the company’s communications.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the services and customer profile(s) and write thorough specs for each.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Supporting the sales team with collateral for meetings and events.
- Measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion, and retention rates.
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Work with data and digital teams to use all tools, techniques, and touch points to maximise sales effectiveness and create consistent campaign messages across all contact points.
- Work as a team to deliver to group as well as individual targets and in line with agreed priorities.
- Contribute to overall knowledge and expertise within the team to ensure growth targets are met and drive operational excellence.