PURPOSE & SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services was established in 2011 in response to increasing global demand for niche, sterile manufacturing specialists that could satisfy product supply needs for clinical trials.
We are a UK-based contract manufacturing organisation (CMO) that specialises in the GMP
manufacture and sterile fill-finish of vials for clinical trials and low volume commercial supply.
Our biologic and small molecule production capabilities support biotech and pharmaceutical companies across the world that require injectable products.
We are looking to appoint a Technical Team Apprentice to be part of the Technical team, learning and understanding the processes within that function and contributing to developing Symbiosis’ mutually beneficial relationships by supporting and performing in the evaluation and technical transfer of manufacturing processes into the facility.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 National 5’s including Mathematics, English and Science
- Educated to Higher level in Mathematics and Science
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive team player
If you are interested in applying for the role of Technical Team Apprentice at Symbiosis please send your CV and covering letter to Lorraine Den-Kaat by email to: Lorraine.Den-Kaat@symbiosis-pharma.com.
- Attend college to complete my apprenticeship education
- Provide support to the Process Specialists in the introduction of new projects to Symbiosis
- Support the Process Specialists in ensuring that projects are transferred within agreed timeframes and staff are adequately trained and informed of the process specifics
- Support the timely procurement of all materials by working with the Supply Chain department and escalating any issues to the Technical Manager
- Support the Process Specialist in the generation of MTA’s and BMR’s
- Work to, and comply with Symbiosis policies and procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure that my GMP competency based training and training file are maintained in an inspection ready state.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with GMP Health & Safety guidance
- Attend, participate and contribute to regular staff meetings, as necessary
- Act as an ambassador for the company