PURPOSE & SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services was established in 2011 in response to increasing global demand for niche, sterile manufacturing specialists that could satisfy product supply needs for clinical trials.
We are a UK-based contract manufacturing organisation (CMO) that specialises in the GMP
manufacture and sterile fill-finish of vials for clinical trials and low volume commercial supply.
Our biologic and small molecule production capabilities support biotech and pharmaceutical companies across the world that require injectable products.
We are looking to appoint a Quality Team Apprentice to join our company in Stirling to contribute to developing Symbiosis’ mutually beneficial relationships by supporting the Quality function within Symbiosis in maintaining a comprehensive quality management system to maintain inspection readiness.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 National 5’s including Mathematics, English and Science
- Educated to Higher level in Mathematics and Science
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive team player
If you are interested in applying for the role of Quality Team Apprentice at Symbiosis please send your CV and covering letter to Lorraine Den-Kaat by email to: Lorraine.Den-Kaat@symbiosis-pharma.com.
OPERATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Attend college to complete my apprenticeship education
- Ensure adherence to all quality systems and supporting processes
- Assist the Quality Control function within Symbiosis and ensure sampling, specifications and testing as well as the organisation, documentation and release procedures which ensure that the necessary and relevant tests are carried out
- Assist the Quality Assurance function within Symbiosis, supporting batch release duties and supplier management activities
- Support continuous improvement projects to enhance processes as part of the wider QA Strategy
- Work to, and comply with Symbiosis policies and procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure that my GMP competency-based training and training file are maintained in an inspection ready state
- Support the compilation of data/packages for regulatory inspections as required
- Support the implementation of corrective and preventative actions from internal, external and regulatory audits
- Attend, participate and contribute to regular staff meetings, as necessary
- Provide regular updates to internal supervisor to ensure that my training is on track and support is requested as required
- Act as an ambassador for the company