PURPOSE & SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Symbiosis Pharmaceutical Services was established in 2011 in response to increasing global demand for niche, sterile manufacturing specialists that could satisfy product supply needs for clinical trials.
We are a UK-based contract manufacturing organisation (CMO) that specialises in the GMP
manufacture and sterile fill-finish of vials for clinical trials and low volume commercial supply.
Our biologic and small molecule production capabilities support biotech and pharmaceutical companies across the world that require injectable products.
We are looking to appoint an ATMP (Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Product) Team Apprentice to learn and understand the processes within that function and contribute to developing Symbiosis’ mutually beneficial relationships by:
- Supporting the ATMP team ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of manufacturing processes
- Supporting the delivery of the agreed manufacturing schedule
- Educated to a minimum of 5 National 5’s including Mathematics, English and Science
- Educated to Higher level in Mathematics and Science
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive team player
If you are interested in applying for the role of ATMP Team Apprentice at Symbiosis please send your CV and covering letter to Lorraine Den-Kaat by email to: Lorraine.Den-Kaat@symbiosis-pharma.com.
- Attend college to complete apprenticeship education
- Provide support to the Technical Supervisors in the introduction of new projects to Symbiosis
- Support the Technical Supervisors in ensuring that projects are transferred within agreed timeframes and staff are adequately trained and informed of the process specifics
- Support systems and processes to ensure there are adequate raw materials, prepared components, and equipment to undertake tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Work to, and comply with Symbiosis policies and procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure that my GMP competency based training and training file are maintained in an inspection ready state
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with GMP Health & Safety guidance
- Attend, participate and contribute to regular staff meetings, as necessary
- Act as an ambassador for the company